Loosduinse Hoofdstraat, The Hague
Bilingual childcare for children ages 0-5 and out of school care for pupils ages 4-12 from the International School of The Hague and De Kleine Keizer.
- Bilingual: Dutch and English
- Location manager serving as personal point of contact
- Organic hot meal
- Spacious and light groups
Day care groups
- Tulips: 0-2 years (maximum 8 children with two teachers)
- Roses: 0-2 years (maximum 8 to 14 children with two to three teachers)
- Sunflowers: 2-4 years (maximum 16 children with two teachers)
- Lotuses: 2-4 years (maximum 16 children with two teachers)
- Ready for School Programme: 3-5 years (maximum 6 children with one teacher)
We offer a specially developed programme for children ages 4-5 who will soon attend primary education.
Please click here for the rates for 2020
Out of school care
Villa Bloom Loosduinse Hoofdstraat offers a high-quality out of school care programme for pupils ages 4-12 from the International School of The Hague and De Kleine Keizer. Our bilingual programme caters for small groups and takes place within a caring, educational and secure environment. By offering a range of active, stimulating and more tranquil activities, there’s something for every child.
- After School Care Club: alle ages (maximum 12 children with one teacher or two teachers)
- After School Care Club: alle ages (maximum 20 children with one to two teachers)
Hourly rate: €7,50 Euro
AccessibilityVilla Bloom Loosduinse Hoofdstraat is located near the beach at Kijkduin, close to the International School of The Hague and the woods of the Ockenburgh country estate.
- Easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport
- There is a public parking area to the rear of the Villa Bloom premises
- Motorways to Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht are only a few minutes away
AddressLoosduinse Hoofdstraat 536
2552 AP The Hague