Loosduinse Hoofdstraat, The Hague
Dutch childcare for children ages 0-5 years with an English language programme.
- Family orientated location with 4 daycare groups
- Dutch groups with an English language programme (70/30)
- Location manager as personal point of contact
- Organic hot meal during lunch
- Organic baby snacks
- Spacious location with sustainable interior en wooden materials
- Green and nature garden
- Kindergym area
- Small baby groups with a maximum of 8 children
Groups at the location
- Tulips: 0-2 years (2 professionals, maximum 8 children)
- Roses: 0-2 years (2 professionals, maximum 8 children)
- Sunflowers: 2-4 years (2 professionals, maximum 16 children)
- Lotuses: 2-4 years (2 professionals, maximum 16 children)
We offer a specially developed programme for children from the age of 3 whom will soon attend primary education.
AccessibilityVilla Bloom Loosduinse Hoofdstraat is located near the beach at Kijkduin, close to the International School of The Hague and the woods of the Ockenburgh country estate.
- Easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport
- There is a public parking area to the rear of the Villa Bloom premises
- Motorways to Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht are only a few minutes away
AddressLoosduinse Hoofdstraat 536
2552 AP The Hague