Bilingual childcare for children ages 0-5 years and after school care for children ages 4-12 from the International School of The Hague, Kleine Keizer and Vroondaal School.
- Bilingual – Dutch and English
- Vertical and horizontal groups
- Location manager as a personal point of contact
- Organic hot meal during lunch
- Beautiful sustainable interior
- Spacious and green outdoor garden
- Extra facilities such as a children’s restaurant & co-working spaces will be open fall 2022.
We opened this location in September 2021, and there is plenty of space for several day – and out of school care groups, whom can use the unique facilities this location offers. There is a gym specially made for children for sporty activities, spacious outside gardens, a greenhouse and a kitchen specially tailored for children to start develop their cooking talents. This location is close to the dunes, forest and the beach, which makes it perfect for going into nature as much as possible.
Sustainable and innovative
The location is designed by several talented architects. Making use of organic materials, sustainable resources and natural lighting of the building it is a beautiful space for children to be at. And not only for children since extra facilities will be offered for parents too, think of co-working spaces, yoga classes and meals to-go.
Groups at the location – Childcare
- Sea: 0-2 years (2 professionals, maximum 8 children)
- Shells: 0-2 years (3 professionals, maximum 12 children)
- Dunes: 0-4 years (3 professionals, maximum 12 children)
- Waves: 2-4 years (2 professionals, maximum16 kinderen) open per 01-04-2022
We offer a specially developed programme for children from the age of 3 whom will soon attend primary education.
Groups at the location – After School Care
- Sun: 4-12 years (2 professionals, maximum 20 children)
- Sand: 4-12 years (2 professionals, maximum 20 children)
AccessibilityVilla Bloom Loosduinen Wijndaelerduin is located opposite the International School of The Hague, near the beach at Kijkduin and the woods of the Ockenburgh country estate. Easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport There is a public parking area to the rear of the Villa Bloom premises Motorways to Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht are only a few minutes away
2554 BX The Hague