Bilingual childcare for children ages 0-5 years and after school care for children ages 4-12 from the International School of The Hague, Kleine Keizer and Vroondaal School.
- Bilingual – Dutch and English
- Vertical and horizontal groups
- Location manager as a personal point of contact
- Organic hot meal during lunch
- Beautiful sustainable interior
- Spacious and green outdoor gardens
We opened this location in September 2021, and there is plenty of space for several day – and out of school care groups, whom can use the unique facilities this location offers. This location is close to the dunes, forest and the beach, which makes it perfect for going into nature as much as possible.
Sustainable and innovative
The location is designed by several talented architects. Making use of organic materials, sustainable resources and natural lighting of the building it is a beautiful space for children to be at.
Groups at the location – Childcare
- Sea: 0-2 years (2 professionals, maximum 8 children)
- Shore: 0-2 years (2 professionals, maximum 8 children)
- Shells: 0-2 years (3 professionals, maximum 12 children)
- Dunes: 1-4 years (3 professionals, maximum 16 children)
- Waves: 2-4 years (2 professionals, maximum 16 kinderen)
Groups at the location – After School Care
- Sun: 4-12 years (2 professionals, maximum 22 children)
- Sand: 4-12 years (2 professionals, maximum 22 children)
AccessibilityVilla Bloom Loosduinen Wijndaelerduin is located opposite the International School of The Hague, near the beach at Kijkduin and the woods of the Ockenburgh country estate. Easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport There is a public parking area to the rear of the Villa Bloom premises Motorways to Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht are only a few minutes away
2554 BX The Hague