Loosduinse Hoofdstraat, The Hague
Bilingual childcare for children ages 0-5 and out of school care for pupils ages 4-12 from the International School of The Hague and De Kleine Keizer.
- Bilingual: Dutch and English
- Location manager serving as personal point of contact
- Chef who prepares a fresh, hot meal every day
- Spacious and light groups
Day care groups
- Tulips: 0-2 years (maximum nine children with two teachers)
- Roses: 1-2 years (maximum 10 children with two teachers)
- Jasmines: 2-3 years (maximum 16 children with two teachers)
- Daisies: 3-5 years (maximum 16 children with two teachers)
- Ready for School Programme: 3-5 years (maximum six children with one teacher)
We offer a specially developed programme for children ages 4-5 who will soon attend primary education.
Out of school care
Villa Bloom Loosduinse Hoofdstraat offers a high-quality out of school care programme for pupils ages 4-12 from the International School of The Hague and De Kleine Keizer. Our bilingual programme caters for small groups and takes place within a caring, educational and secure environment. By offering a range of active, stimulating and more tranquil activities, there’s something for every child.
- After School Care Club: alle ages (maximum 12 children with one teacher or two teachers)
- After School Care Club: alle ages (maximum 20 children with one to two teachers)
AccessibilityVilla Bloom Loosduinse Hoofdstraat is located near the beach at Kijkduin, close to the International School of The Hague and the woods of the Ockenburgh country estate.
- Easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport
- There is a public parking area to the rear of the Villa Bloom premises
- Motorways to Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht are only a few minutes away
AddressLoosduinse Hoofdstraat 536
2552 AP The Hague