Pedagogical Professional Flexible
Apply for Pedagogical Professional Flexible
HAPPY – GREEN
When spending more time in nature, it naturally leads to wanting it to protect it too. And that is the vision of Villa Bloom. When you enter a Villa Bloom location, you will emerge yourself in an oasis of soft tones, natural colors and wooden, sustainable materials. We spend a lot of time outdoors with the children, rainboots on and ready to jump into the puddles! We are not afraid to get our feet dirty and coats wet. We often hear from parents that Villa Bloom is different from all other childcare, and offering a bilingual program definitely sets us apart. We have developed our own, unique pedagogical approach with the principle of building lifelong self-learners. We also offer an educational program based on the diverse needs and interests of children according to age. On top of that, we offer hot organic meals.
SMALL – GROWTH
We currently have six locations, five in The Hague and one in Wassenaar. Being a small company, it means that there is space for innovation, collaboration and attention to detail. Not only the children but also the professionals feel at ease and there is room for growth. We also organize trainings and workshops to discover and develop your skills.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are someone that is eager to make a difference for the children, and our future. You see the benefits of spending a lot of time in nature, healthy meals and our unique pedagogical approach. You look for opportunities to make changes and share your enormous enthusiasm with your colleagues and children.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our thriving, international and inspiring environment you are part of a motivated and dedicated team. Thanks to a variety of courses and trainings there is room for you to grow within the organisation.
- With our pedagogical coaches we work on your individual development. Four times a year we organise seminars / training about our Montessori pedagogical approach.
- An employment contract for 27 or 36 hours divided over 3 a 4 working days.
- Salary in line with the collective labour agreement for Childcare, scale 6 (€ 2.139,- tot €2.913,- depending on work experience)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel allowance (€ 0.19/km, from 9 km);
- Monthly allowance for your health insurance of € 8;
- EHBO course for children (within 3 months after commencement of employment);
- Weekly fresh fruit and monthly healthy smoothies;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Well-arranged pension scheme;
- Yearly team outings;
Are you the green superhero for our children? Then don’t hesitate to submit your details, since Villa bloom is the organisation that you are looking for! Email your letter and resume to HR@villabloom.nl and you will hear from us soon.